Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things that are Never True


1) Mmmm, that incense smells great!
2) This is the perfect weather for my fleece jacket and river sandals. I just get so cold up top and hot down bottom.
3) I can't stand it anymore - if the Republicans win, I'm moving to Canada!
4) I found your freestyle very illuminating.
5) I could've never gotten this job without my liberal arts degree.
6) Is there any more barbecued tempeh? It's delicious!
7) I'm not stupid, it's just computers hate me! Every time I get near one, it's like, "Oh no! Here comes Becky, I better just completely boot down or whatever!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I may add to the river sandals and polar fleece outfit, it is the very same weather that is perfect for my sweater halter-top. (AKA my pet-peeve # 334-A)